- 1 Hanoi Free Walking Tours
- 1.0.1 Highlights of Hanoi Free Walking Tours:
- 1.0.2 Hanoi Free Walking Tours Tripadvisor
- 1.0.3 3. Free Walking Tours in Hanoi include kinds of tours below
- 126.96.36.199 3.1 Free walking tours in the early morning with free tour guides
- 188.8.131.52 3.2 Hanoi Free street food experience with free tour guides
- 184.108.40.206 3.3 Hanoi free Walking Tours around city (full day)
- 220.127.116.11 3.4 French Quarter walking tour (half day) with Hanoi Free Tour Guides
- 18.104.22.168 3.5 Hanoi war sites free walking tour with Hanoi Free Tour Guides
- 22.214.171.124 Hanoi Free Walking Tours Reviews
- 1.0.4 4. Hanoi Free Walking Tours Term
- 1.0.5 5. How to Book a tour with Hanoi Free Walking Tours
Hanoi Free Walking Tours
- Members: 100 Members- Free Tour Guides
- Founded in 2012
- Founders : Unsiversity students in Hanoi
- Location: Hanoi
[button title=”Book a free tour now” icon=”icon-layout” icon_position=”right” link=”http://hanoifreelocaltours.com/tour-booking/” color=”orange” font_color=”” large=”0″]
Highlights of Hanoi Free Walking Tours:
- Hoan Kiem Lake
- St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Hanoi
- Hoa Lo Prison
- Temple of literature
- Ho Chi Minh Complex
- Dong Xuan Market
A tour with Hanoi Free Tour Guides’ Members
[Hanoi Free Walking Tours] Hoa Lo Prison
After the guide pick you up at your hotel, the free walking tour will begin with walking to Sword Lake, which is the heart of Hanoi, where you will have primary look of Vietnamese lifestyle. Do you know why Vietnamese usually sit on little chairs? Because in Vietnam the higher the chairs are, the more money you have to pay for the restaurant owners. Then Let’s have glasses of lemon tea with little honey neart. Joseph’s Cathedral (big church) with us. This is also the moment to get to know know a little about Vietnamese language, how to bargain in Viet Nam and how to travel far from Hanoi experience. Our Local guides will share with give you some useful tips which can help you a lot when you are in Viet Nam.
Temple of literature with Hanoi Free walking tour Guides
Vietnam is famous for the wars against France and the US in the 20th century. Our visit to Hoa Lo prison will give you a deep understanding of what happened in during these wars, how political prisoners were treated with series of savage tortures. Vietnam is famous for not only the wars, but also its long-standing history. Next, We will pay a visit to a 1000– year– old university in Vietnam: Temple of Literature which is the symbol of eastern architecture, and culture.
Traditional Market Hanoi Free walking tour Guides
Trying food is always a fundamental part of a travel. And Pho or Cha Ca are traditional foods in Vietnam. If you are a vegetarian, we will have lunch at a unique vegetarian restaurant which serves the food that you couldn’t find anywhere else.
In the afternoon, we will take a taxi to the oldest traditional market in Vietnam- ( Dong Xuan Market). This is the place where you can see how locals make their livings and discover a lot of interesting alleys with many tasty street foods. There are only a few tourists there, which makes us feel like we are going to discover the new place in planet.
Hanoi Free Walking Tours Tripadvisor
Hanoi free Walking tours has more than 200 reviews from a number of travellers experiencing themselves these amazing free tour services in Hanoi. Nearly 80% reviews are exellent, 15% are very good, and the number for average, poor, terrible are only 2 %, 2 % and 1 % which help Hanoi free walking tours club become one of best out door activities in Hanoi.
Rank: # 60/ 754 Tours in Hanoi
Pictures with free Local Guides in Hanoi
Pictures taken by Inno Banson and his Friends.
3. Free Walking Tours in Hanoi include kinds of tours below
3.1 Free walking tours in the early morning with free tour guides
Enjoy the beauty of hanoi in the early morning by walking around with locals you will have the chance to experince an essensial part of Hanoi that not a lot of people could be aware of. You will see how the elderly do taichi in the very early morning, the go around St. Joseph Cathedral which is located nearby Hoan Kiem Lake.
The free morning walking tour end up with a bowl of noodle soups at Bat Dan Street in the old quarter.
- Starting time: 6:00 Am
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Destinations: Hoan Kiem Lake – St. Joseph Cathedral – Noodle Soups
3.2 Hanoi Free street food experience with free tour guides
Food is always the Most Important Part of Travel Vietnam somehow is a little kichen of the world. Make sure that you are totally hungry before starting a free street food tour with Hanoi free walking tours, you will be 100 % full with a lot of amazing street food
- Starting time: 17:30
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Destinations: Cau Dong market – Dong Xuan market – O Mai Hang Duong street
[button title=”Book a free tour now” icon=”icon-layout” icon_position=”right” link=”http://hanoifreelocaltours.com/book-free-tours-in-hanoi/” color=”orange” font_color=”” large=”0″]
3.3 Hanoi free Walking Tours around city (full day)
Many activities, many museums, many stories from free Tour guides will help you have an overview of Hanoi. It is like goring around a new city with a local friend in a country that is truly new to you.
- Tour duration: 6 hours
- Starting time: 8:30
- Destinations: Ho Chi Minh Complex, Temple of Literature, Hanoi’s Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son temple
3.4 French Quarter walking tour (half day) with Hanoi Free Tour Guides
Hanoi is like a Paris in Asia with the architecture has been influenced deeply by french style during the war. Let do the free french quarter walking tour with us to get to know what french left after war
- Starting time: 8:30 Am, or 2:00 Pm
- Destinations: Government guesthouse, , Opera House, Hilton Opera, Museum of the Vietnamese Revolution, Trang Tien ice cream
3.5 Hanoi war sites free walking tour with Hanoi Free Tour Guides
War did pass, but what it left are things we need know! It is hard, tough and terrible! I know, Vietnamese know … you ?
- Starting time: 8:30 Am, or 2:00 Pm
- Destinations: Military History Museum, Hoa Lo Prison, West Lake
Hanoi Free Walking Tours Reviews
“Lovely cultural swap with Linh”
This association is lovely. First of all are very responsive, I changed the date last minute and they arranged the free walking tour for me anyway, super! We met Linh which took us around the city center and explained us lots of local habits and described the stuff we were seeing. She took us to the Women museum and was a really interesting visit as we learned a lot about the women importance in the Vietnamese society. Thanks for the patience and for answering all the questions!!
Visited November 2016
“The best way to see Hanoi”
Dao was an amazing tour guide! She was really knowledgeable of local history, providing me & my friends with interesting trivia and context to each place she showed us. Dao was able to bring us to places like the Literature Temple, Maison Centrale, Sword Lake, St. Joseph’s Cathedral & the Water Puppet Theatre. Thanks to her, we had the chance to try out some of Hanoi’s most popular foods! Thanks Dao for the lovely day you spend with us!
Visited September 2016
“free Hanoi-Tour with a local Student”
My girlfriend and me decided to make the free walking tour. Our guide was Pham, she was really friendly, nice and lovely. She picked us up at our hotel and walked with us through the city. The stops were interesting and we learned a lot about Hanoi from Pham. I would definitely recommend the tour – its like you hang out with a good friend 🙂
Visited November 2016
4. Hanoi Free Walking Tours Term
- Hanoi Free Walking Tours is a non-profit club so there is no charge local students require. Only the expenses during the tour like admission fees, restaurant meals and drink, and transportation fees are thing that you need o prepare. All of your contribution (if applicable) will be used as a fund for Hanoi Free Walking Tours development, not for personal purposes.
- Places are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If there is not any member available yet, your booking will be put in the waiting list. However, chance is that you will still be provided with the tour if we have enough members confirming to do tour on that day. During ten days prior to your trip date, you had better check your email regularly in case we have a spare tour.
- In case you book another tour with other similar organizations at the same time as with Hanoi Free Walking Tours , please notify us in advance. We will contact them to make the best arrangement for all sides involved.
5. How to Book a tour with Hanoi Free Walking Tours
You can book a free tour on Hanoi Free Walking Tours official website then You will receive an email clearly confirming the time and place for picking you up. Reply their email for the confirmation and stay in touch until we reach a final agreement. Tours should be booked 24 hours in advance.
[button title=”Book a free tour” icon=”icon-layout” icon_position=”right” link=”http://hanoifreelocaltours.com/tour-booking/” color=”orange” font_color=”” large=”0″]